Monday, February 6, 2012

Everything Erotic

I got the chance to review a few sets of these stories and I have to say I was unsure of them at first but I quickly fell in love with them all. They are written very classy and not trashy in the littlest bit. And you would think that all of them would be like the others but each one was different and had me excited to read the new ones and also get to the other parts of the same story! If you are into erotica then I highly suggest you take a look at these and read them!
I would give this a
                                           

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the wonderful review, Nikki. It's great to hear when someone enjoys our work so much.

Nickie Asher said...

Wow. Thanks for an awesome review.

Glynis said...

Try Escape by Marissa Elliott, one of the erotic authors. More a romance than erotica set in Thailand.

Alice Gaines said...

Thanks, Nikki. Glad you enjoyed it.

Post a Comment