Saturday, April 21, 2012

Love Thy Neighbor





 About The Book:
CLARK HAYDEN is a graduate student trying to help his mother navigate through the loss of his father while she continues to live in their house near Washington DC. With his mother’s diminishing mental capacity becoming the norm, Clark expects a certain amount of craziness as he heads home for the holidays. What he couldn’t possibly anticipate, though, is that he would find himself catapulted into the middle of a terrorist operation. As the holiday festivities reach a crescendo, a terrorist cell – which happens to be across the street – is activated. Suddenly Clark is discovering things he never knew about deadly chemicals, secret government operations, suspiciously missing neigh- bors, and the intentions of a gorgeous IRS auditor. Clark’s quiet suburban neighborhood is about to become one of the most deadly places on the planet, and it’s up to Clark to prevent the loss of hundreds of thousands of innocent lives in the nation’s capital.

 My Review:
This was a very well written book! The author did an amazing job of keeping all the characters in order and had facts and fiction throughout the book that where beyond amazing. It was a page turner for me and now one of my favorite books. If you love thrillers you need to check this book out! This is a book that will have you still questioning things well after you are done reading it! I am highly looking forward to more work from Mark Gilleo and will be buying them to add to my collections of books.


Rating:
 

3 comments:

CMash said...

Fantastic review and post. Thank you. I agree with you, it was definitely a page turner!!

farpastmidnight said...

Hi,
I followed you from the Hollow Books Tours site :)

I adore your rating system. I have a friend who loves penguins...

Ro,
far-past-midnight.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Sounds like a book I should look into...thanks for posting. I found you per TourzdeCortez and am now following you through GFC as lucyatmax. Would you mind to follow me as well?
http://bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com/
I'd love your follow and I adore your blog button!
Too cute
Beth

Post a Comment