Thursday, April 12, 2012

Explorer X: Beta




Barely escaping their captors, Aadi and Eirena are determined to save their dying friend. After their final confrontation with the species that tortured them, they’ve changed-unfortunately, not for the better. The changes caused by a terrible experiment force Aadi to accept the possibility that he may never be fit to go home, and that holding onto his sanity, or leading his friends to safety will end in failure and may rip his friendship with Eirena apart, forever. 




My Review:
 This book was amazing! I know I am an adult and it is geared towards teenagers, but I just found it to be an easy read. I was a little lost since I have not read the first book in the series yet but I know I am going to be getting it and the others that follow as well as other books from L.M. Preston. If you have a tween or teen in your house that loves sci-fi then you really need to get them this book! It's available on Amazing for around $11 for paperback.

0 comments:

Post a Comment